The property of JOLO Winery & Vineyards provides an exquisite backdrop for events, weddings and photography. A photography fee applies to photographers who are selling photos for profit or publication. This fee and policy also applies to any bridal or engagement photos, family portraits, etc. taken by professional or amateur photographers.
For Commercial Photographers
JOLO’s property/site fee is $500 for up to five hours. All photo shoots are scheduled during weekday business hours only. For those requesting a JOLO staff member, ATV’s, special hours, props and private vehicles, additional fees may be charged on a case-by-case basis. A signed release is also required to show or sell our images. We may require a signed damage wavier for special use of private vehicles as well.
Portrait Photography (Bridal/Engagement/Family/Individual)
This applies to “Professional” and “Amateur” photographers alike. These fees are intended for those desiring Bridal, Engagement, Family, Individual portraits only; our onsite wedding fee includes a Bridal portrait opportunity.
All commercial film and video requests are handled through the JOLO Winery & Vineyards event office and are subject to certain terms, restrictions and fees due to the varying nature of the production requests.
Plein Air Artists
While we currently do not charge for canvas artists or plein air artists using our property, we do ask that you follow the same rules as our visiting photographers.
General Policies for all Photographers, Videographers and Plein Air Artists
Images cannot be used without the expressed permission of JOLO Winery & Vineyards. A signed release is also required to show or sell our images.
We ask that you honor these policies when using JOLO Winery & Vineyards as a backdrop for any photography, art works or filming.
- Please stay on the pathways at all times; no transportation will be provided unless arranged prior to the time of your visit and a fee is required.
- No stepping into the planting beds or closed/chained off areas.
- Keep all equipment (including tripods, easels, lighting, etc.) on pathways or lawns.
- We are a smoke-free environment.
- We do not allow outside food and drinks. Any and all trash created by you must be removed from the property.
- NO pets or animals of any kind are allowed on the property.
- Please do not climb trees, enter water areas, or step into vineyard rows/landscaped areas
- NO SWIMMING in the lake
- Please do not touch or move plant life. Do not hang backpacks or props on trees or plants.
- Do not disturb or feed the wildlife
- No electrical power will be provide unless negotiated as an additional fee.
- No changing areas are provided. A public restroom is available in the wine tasting facility.
- JOLO Winery & Vineyards assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to equipment. Take valuables with you when you park your car.
All rules are strictly enforced and we reserve the right to remove anyone from the property as deemed necessary.