The property of JOLO Winery & Vineyards provides an exquisite backdrop for events, weddings and photography.
Unfortunately we DO NOT allow photography sessions of any kind on our property – unless you have booked a private event/wedding at JOLO Winery & Vineyards. In that case we ask that you abide by the policies listed below.
General Policies for Photographers
Images cannot be used without the expressed permission of JOLO Winery & Vineyards. A signed release is also required to show or sell our images.
We ask that you honor these policies when using JOLO Winery & Vineyards as a backdrop for any photography, art works or filming.
- Please stay on the pathways at all times; no transportation will be provided.
- No stepping into the planting beds or closed/chained off areas.
- Keep all equipment (including tripods, easels, lighting, etc.) on pathways or lawns.
- We do not allow outside food and drinks.
- Any and all trash created by you must be removed from the property.
- NO pets or animals of any kind are allowed on the property.
- Please do not climb trees, enter water areas, or step into vineyard rows/landscaped areas
- NO SWIMMING in the lake
- Please do not touch or move plant life. Do not hang backpacks or props on trees or plants.
- Do not disturb or feed the wildlife.
- No electrical power will be provide unless negotiated as an additional fee.
- No changing areas are provided. A public restroom is available in the wine tasting facility.
- JOLO Winery & Vineyards assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to equipment. Take valuables with you when you park your car.
- All rules are strictly enforced and we reserve the right to remove anyone from the property as deemed necessary.